Five recipes with tofu
Burgers are not only a fast food: they can also be very varied and healthy
At NIUS we show you this with these four recipes for all tastes
Normally, we usually do Combine hamburgers with fast food. However, what is unhealthy is not the hamburger itself, but the accessories such as bacon, bread or sauces.
In this way, the central hamburger recipe accepts a large number of variations. Thus, the act of eating a hamburger it can become a gourmet experiencehealthy and also suitable for vegetarians.
At NIUS we bring you a selection of burgers for all tastes: meat, fish, legumes and vegetables.
1. Chicken burger
Although the beef burger is the traditional one, we wanted to bring you a healthier alternative with chicken meat so you can enjoy a good burger on any occasion and not just on special days.
- Components: 3 chicken breasts, an egg, a clove of garlic, half an onion, breadcrumbs, parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Step by stepFinely chop the breasts, garlic, onion and parsley. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl together with the egg and some breadcrumbs to give consistency. Salt Pepper. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes and form the burgers with our hands. Cook in the pan with a little oil.
2. Tuna burger
Although you may not be a fan of fish burgers, we assure you that this recipe is going to become a frequent savior in your home: the result is surprisingly tasty and it is very easy to prepare.
- Components: 3 cans of tuna, 2 eggs, half an onion, 50 grams of breadcrumbs, a pint of milk, two cloves of garlic, parsley, chives, olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Step by step: add some milk to the toast. Meanwhile, chop the onion and garlic and fry them in a pan. In a bowl, mix the drained tuna, onion and garlic poached, eggs, breadcrumbs, chopped parsley and chives, salt and pepper. If necessary, add more breadcrumbs. Let the mixture rest in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. We shape the patties with our hands and bake them in a pan.
3. Vegetable burger
If you struggle to introduce vegetables into your diet, with this hamburger recipe you will do it without realizing it. It’s the lightest option with the highest vitamin contribution and, what’s more, it’s delicious.
- Components: 300 g potato, 300 g zucchini, 150 g onion, 150 g carrot, one egg, flour, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Step by step: Clean and chop all the vegetables and fry them in a pan. When they are poached, put them in a bowl and add the egg and two tablespoons of flour. Season with salt and pepper and mix until a solid mass remains. If necessary, add more flour. Let it rest in the fridge for a few minutes and then shape the patties. Cook in the pan back and forth.
4. Chickpea Burger
Legumes are a key ingredient in any healthy diet. Plus, they can be cooked in many different ways, making them easy to eat on a regular basis. A great example of this is these chickpea-based burgers: an original recipe full of plant-based proteins.
- Components: a pot of boiled chickpeas, a small red pepper, an onion, two cloves of garlic, juice of half a lemon, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Step by stepCut the pepper, onion and garlic into very small pieces and cook them in a pan. Meanwhile, drain the chickpeas and puree them in a blender or food processor along with the juice of half a lemon, a pinch of salt and pepper, a teaspoon of paprika and a little oil. When the vegetables are cooked, mix them in a bowl with the chickpea puree. Form the burgers with our hands and let them rest in the fridge for 30 minutes. Then we bake them in the pan and serve them.