The garlic bread is the ideal choice when pasta or one cream is, is the perfect supplement for you to enjoy cymbals kitchen highlights. Although today it is extremely popular, it was not always so, because it was from 1970 when a company with the name Cole’s Quality Foods, in his city Michiganwhich was originally a pastry shop dedicated only to its creation donuts Y cakewould give cause for the first time in this type of bread.
It would be until that moment that the frozen garlic bread, without imagining the big one antenna who would have that. And such was really the taste of the people, that in less than they imagined they had to make a nine-story freezer for the high demand that had been created.
Much has also been said that the garlic bread is a variation of Bruschettawhich turns out to be a dish originating from Italian cuisinespecifically from Italy Central and South. It is also considered one of the most popular antipasto (appetizers), usually coated with garlic, grilled and served with olive oil, Salt Y ground paprikasound familiar?.
Whether or not it originates from Bruschettawe believe that his version garlic bread It’s unique and delicious, perfect for using up that leftover bread. Remember that you Remaining Zero The idea is to recover those foods that are still in good condition and turn them into a delicious and unique recipe with the aim of eliminating waste. It is estimated that in Mexico throw more than 10 million tons of food produced annually, join the change!
- 1 bread farmer
- 1 head of garlic
- 300 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- without olive oil
- First we’ll wrap it head of garlic in aluminum foil with a little oil and salt. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. After the time, remove from the oven and keep.
- Make a few cuts in the village bread on the edge in the shape of a diamond.
- We mix it Butter with the Garlic and salt.
- Spread the butter on the bread inside each cut diamond.
- Add enough cheese to the surface and return to baking 180°C for 10 minutes so that it is scratched.
- we serve hot.
Recipe by Juan Carlos