For special occasions, these delicious arugula and seafood appetizers are the perfect options. It is common that from time to time we have an important or last-minute meeting and we need to prepare something exquisite, but above all quickly. For these kinds of situations where we want to leave all our guests impressed, we already have the ideal recipes. The flavors that can be found in both preparations will leave us wanting to eat more. At your next celebration with friends or family, incorporate these ideas.
Arugula has various essential nutrients for the body. It is an excellent source of vitamin K, which is why it strengthens bones. It also improves defense and vision. In addition, it favors the reduction of blood sugar levels.
Bowl with seafood and arugula
How to prepare arugula and seafood appetizers:
- Heat a pot with water, sea salt and olive oil. When it starts to boil, add it frozen seafood and rosemary. Cover and cook for about eight minutes.
- Then add the garden salad and let cook. After five minutes, remove from heat.
- Strain and let cool under cold water. We’re closed.
- in a few glasses Place the arugula leaves on the bottom without the stems..
- On top we incorporate the seafood in the order we want.
- Add the lemon slices and season with salt and pepper.. Pour a little olive oil and add the garden salad.
- We put a good portion of dressing, which covers all the ingredients.
- Leave in the fridge until serving.
Shrimps with arugula and citrus fruits
- 48 shrimps
- 160 grams of rocket
- The juice of three lemons
- The juice of two oranges
- The juice of one lime
- 3 grams liquid stabilizer (optional)
- Olive oil
How to prepare arugula and citrus shrimp:
- Wash very well and peel the shrimps.we hold the body.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Meanwhile, salt and flour the shrimp.
- When we have the hot oil Add the shrimps and fry. Cook until they are completely golden brown.
- Add a pinch of salt and keep aside.
- in a separate bowl squeeze the lemons, oranges and limes.
- Mix all the juices and strain.
- We include the liquid stabilizer to obtain the desired texture.
- In the same pan as the shrimp Sauté the rocket for a few seconds. Remove and add a few drops of lemon and salt.
- Serve the shrimp with the sauteed arugula and citrus sauce.
These delicious arugula and seafood appetizers are an absolute delight. They are ideal to be enjoyed on any occasion due to their excellent taste and incredible texture.