who doesn’t like it chocolate? And of those who love this food, the vast majority choose to try the wide variety of recipes from chocolate cake it exists, but it’s not as juicy as what I’m presenting today, and that’s thanks to an ingredient that’s no longer a secret: zucchini.
Yes, you probably didn’t expect it, but pumpkins will give this delicious chocolate cake that signature touch. Follow the next five steps and you can share it with your loved ones.
- 220 g of flour
- 30 g of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coffee powder
- 200 g courgettes or courgettes
- 120 g peanut butter
- 110 g of agave syrup
- 150 g applesauce
- 120 g plant-based milk of our choice
1) Grate the zucchini and put them in an estemeña or cloth. Keep for a few minutes and then squeeze it to release the maximum of its vegetable water.
2) In a bowl put all the ingredients including the grated pumpkin.
3) Paint a cake tin with vegetable oil and place the mixture in it.
4) Optionally we can put a handful of chocolate drops suitable for baking.
5) Bake for 45 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
Unmold and ready to eat, preferably cold.