We are almost all of us holidays and honestly, there’s no better way to celebrate than with a delicious dessert like an apple pie cream cream. For this reason, today we decided to start from the end and share one with you medical prescription to prepare nothing more and nothing less than this enchanting saucer dessert that we’re sure you’ll love once it’s ready, because it’s a treat.
Apple pie has a long history, because it may not be one of the oldest desserts, as it is payment, but it’s not that new, is it? It is believed that he may have appeared around the year 1390 with his cooks Richard II of England. Yes, in the cookbook Cury’s form lists an apple pie recipe called tartys in apps it could be the predecessor of what we know today.
This king being a member of House of Plantagenets, the culinary arts of the British court at that time were of the Anglo-Norman tradition and had been brought from the region where, unlike the British Isles, there was a long culinary tradition inherited from the Mediterranean basin. According to that recipe, the ingredients to be placed in the dough are apples, pears, figs and raisins. The filling was dyed with saffron and the cake was covered with a wafer of dough.
How did apple pie come about?
But it was from the 16th century that the recipe spread to all the English colonies and the British, French and Dutch colonists, who took it across the Atlantic to countries like the United States, where a century later it would already be an extremely popular dessert. From this arose the folk American apple piea sweet that became a national symbol as well the existing variations throughout the territory were little modified.
And although in France the recipe for apple pie, then called a cake, had some changes, the confectioner François Pierre de la varene she decided to cook the apples in butter and flavor the bread with flower water and sprinkle with sugar before baking. In the Netherlands, what was flavored was raisins with lemon juice and cinnamon. It was also covered in strips of sugar dough.
However, these days there are almost as many variations of the cake as there are chefs, so today we decided to share with you how to make it piebut with cream cream. The touch it gives is sweet Y charming. We’re sure you’ll love it, and not just you, but the people you want to share it with, so get to work!
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams of ricotta cheese
- 270 grams of flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 baking powder
- 40 ml of oil
- 3 apples
Cream of cream
- 2 yolks
- 50 grams of sugar
- 200 ml of milk
- Vanilla bean or vanilla extract c/n
- 20 grams of starch
- Orange peel
How do you prepare?
- Put the ricotta with the sugar in a bowl and mix well until it dissolves.
- Add the eggs, the oil and mix again.
- Add the baking powder to the flour and incorporate little by little into the preparation. We mix with movements that cover, that is, we speak without hitting.
- Grease and sprinkle with a little flour the cake pan or similar molds.
- Pour the mixture onto the cookie sheet and add apple slices on top. Try to cover the entire surface with them.
- Cover them with a rich and creamy batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven on medium heat, about 35 minutes.
- When this time is up, you will see that the cake is already golden, but be careful with the toothpick test.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before freezing.
- Finally, decorate by sprinkling a little powdered sugar on top.
Cream of cream
- Put the milk in a saucepan, leave it on medium heat, add the sugar and mix well. Add a vanilla pod or some essence and also add a piece of orange peel to give it some flavor.
- Let the milk heat up without breaking. When the fire is over, if so, remove the peel and take out the orange peel.
- On the other hand, while the milk is hot, put the eggs and starch in a container. Mix well until there are no lumps.
- We add some milk that we have heated and mixed, this is done to hatch the eggs.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the eggs. Mix well and return the pan to a low heat.
- Stir the product with a couple of sticks until it thickens. You know it’s done when you can see the bottom of the pot.