There is nothing more peaceful than watching ours episodes series favorites in ours armchair either cotbut to make this even better, why a delicious Biscuit or the piewhich of course puts us in a very good mood, because the sweet always is Welcome in our being. That’s why we love them so much. desserts. However, the truth is that even in this category there is a lot to choose from.
And it is that the field of sweets is extremely wide, because exactly as they exist drythere are also cold, sweet, bittersweet And a long one etc. Above all because we all have different tastes, but sometimes it’s worth trying something that you would normally reject, because it’s not your type or you just don’t like it. However, the reality is that we crave things, depending on the weather.
Now that the summer he came with everything rainy Y stormsit’s a fact that we all definitely want a cup Cinnamon tea which surely restarts our lives when the temperatures drop, as they do, because of her global warming who is responsible for returning to climate as unpredictable as possible, provoking circles of stations are affected to a lesser or greater extent.
How to make a burnt coconut cake?
And since we can no longer not be born, because the only choice is to adapt to what comes and to bear the heavy burden of life, because the most correct thing is to eat very well and from time to time to pamper ourselves, such as the breads Y cakethat pearls fall when it rains, it falls cold and we want a coffee or a hot drink which restores our peace. So today we decided to share a recipe with you.
It’s nothing more and nothing less than the secret to making a delicious toasted coconut bread that definitely has an otherworldly effect and is worth eating if you’re feeling down. Although many of us know it coconut desserts in its cold mode, we must tell you that the hot version it does not disappoint and for the story, we invite you to engage with this recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of tea
- 1/2 cup (tea) of butter
- 1 cup (tea) of milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups (tea) of wheat flour
- 1 cup (tea) of potato starch
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of baking powder
- Spread margarine and wheat flour
- 100 g grated coconut
- 1 and 1/2 cup tea (condensed milk)
- 1 cup (tea) of coconut milk
How do you prepare?
- Add the eggs, sugar and beat on medium speed for 10 minutes or until doubled in volume.
- Add the butter and beat until smooth.
- Then add the milk little by little alternately with the sifted flour and starch. Bat.
- Mix the yeast with a spoon.
- Pour the batter into an oiled and floured pan and bake in a preheated moderate oven for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it warm up and unmold. For the syrup, place the coconut in a large pan over low heat, stirring until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a saucepan, add condensed milk and coconut milk.
- Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring for 3 minutes afterwards. the boiling began. Turn off and sprinkle the cake with the still warm syrup.
- Leave to cool and serve.