There is nothing else sad than a rainy afternoon, except a rainy afternoon with nothing good to eat. Therefore, today we decided I share with you nothing more and nothing less than a delicious recipe to make a delicious and comforting Japanese cakea delicacy characterized by existence spongy, rich and extremely caring, on those days when we cut it friend, girlfriendwork or it makes us compound any other evil.
The truth is that the ZOE it is one roller coaster of emotions. Yes, we know this term is extremely common and is used to describe marriages, parenting, friendshipslove affairs and many more, but if every one of these situations is this, guess what ZOE whole with all this and above all, the intrapersonal knowledge. Yes, it is a big mountain with ups and downs, but if we are humble and accept help when things are wrong, everything can be improved.
Yes the treatment she always helps a lot and the truth is that without her, many of us wouldn’t count anymore storiesbut fortunately here we continue and as raiseof stranger things, we have one Mission to meet Perhaps less big and less ambitious, but no less important. We don’t need to save the world or end it Cold War or to destroy neighborbut we have to adapt our environment, fight with them demons internal and put a face to the world.
What to eat when you’re sad?
For this reason, as there moments in which nothing simply works, sometimes most healthy is to give us a light postponementbefore returning to our world to rearrange it Pieces of puzzle and start to solve us problemsas if it were our main puzzle or conflict filmgame or favorite series, where all that matters is getting out live from there. And for that moment it can always happen to us pie or any other dessert.
The Japanese cake it is him dessert that may comfort you better, for it is wonderful, spongy and pampers the palate at least and is extremely ideal for lonely peoplewho live in a world very busyin which every day it is more complicated to agree to meet our friendships to comfort each other through the difficulties that sometimes arise.
Not like the others cakethis is a little more dense, but it tastes great, so we decided to share its recipe with you today so you can prepare it in the comfort of your home, in case it rains in the afternoon or indoors. We assure you that you will love it, because it also has the fairy tale fruitWhat is the raspberryWell, get to work!
- 120 grams of sugar
- 300 grams of cream cheese
- 70 grams of corn
- 70 grams of 0000 flour
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 50 grams of butter
- 120 ml of milk
- 2 grams or a teaspoon of baking soda
- C/n raspberry jam.
How do you prepare?
- Pre-heat the oven at 170 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the cheese, milk, egg yolks (keep the whites), lemon juice and butter at room temperature until you have a dough without lumps.
- Sift the flour and cornmeal and continue beating with the electric mixer.
- On the other hand, beat the 6 egg whites with the baking soda and add the sugar little by little until you get a stiff meringue. When everything is ready, add, slowly with a spatula, to the reserved cream until it is fully incorporated. Put the mixture in a 20 cm removable form, buttered and lined with butter or vegetable paper.
- Cover the outside with aluminum foil (to keep water out). We place it in a source with water to cook it in a bain-marie for one hour at 170 degrees.
- Once this time has passed, turn off the oven and leave it inside with the door ajar until it cools down (it can go down a bit).
- Spread over the raspberry jam before refrigerating.
- Place in the freezer for at least two hours before serving.