Surely, like many other people, you are his fans burger and the infinity of its presentations. It can be made with various ingredients, but the most common are bread, beef or pork, and cheese. A few days ago we just celebrated it burger day and that is why today more than ever what we share with you will be very useful.
This time we teach you how to do the best portobello burger of the whole world. Moreover, we assure you that even without being vegetarian you will want to eat it.
The materials you need to prepare it are:
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon chipotle chile marinade
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coriander, washed, sanitized and chopped
- A pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, suitable for vegetarians
- 2 tablespoons vegetarian mayonnaise
- 4 sangria lettuce leaves, washed and sanitized
- 1 ball tomato (tomato), sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
Follow these simple steps:
- Marinate the mushrooms in a mixture of olive oil, vinegar, chipotle pepper marinade, rosemary, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Grill along with red onion rings, just until streaks appear.
- Heat the buns a little on the grill and spread them with vegetarian mayonnaise.
- Assemble the burgers with the grilled vegetables and the fresh vegetables.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Vegetarian food has never tasted so good!