East summer snack It is a delight in every way, a quick and fresh tapa that will become the best ally of an afternoon full of good sensations. The basis of this delicious appetizer is a series of ingredients that are mixed together and require almost no preparation. In 5 minutes you can have ready one of these bites that stand out on every table. Avocado, the superfood of the moment, salmon, burst of omega 3 and some basic nachos or tarts. Dare to try the summer appetizer, the quick and fresh tapas recipe of the moment.
How to prepare a summer appetizer
- Is the recipe has no complicationsthe trickiest part is finding all the ingredients to come together perfectly in this delicious bite.
- We start working with the part we will cook from this delicacy, the leek, a food full of good sensations.
- Clean the leek and cut itwe will fry it to add a crispy touch to the appetizer recipe that we can serve hot or cold.
- In a pan with a splash of hot oilCook the leek until golden brown at which point remove from heat.
- Place on absorbent paper To remove the excess oil, we will have the first part of this recipe ready.
- We continue with the avocado, cut it in half and remove the pulp. Place in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and add a little oil olive oil that will help us give it the finish we need.
- Next, prepare a saucebased on mayonnaise, mustard and honey, this way it will contrast with the taste of avocado and salmon.
- Cut the salmon fillet into small pieces, to be able to put this delight. We can place a base of nachos or conventional tarts, depending on the degree of formality.
- We prepare the base place the avocado on top, well spread out to serve as the base for this recipe.
- Next the salmonto give it the flavor it needs with the sauce we have ready and it will give it the contrast we need.
- We crown with the touch of crispy leekwe can add green shoots or straw potatoes to make it just as good.