Now that his time mango It’s here, it’s here! the best we can do is to honor it and make the most of this fruit, by all means possible. Definitely this fruit he is an ally for his seasons heat and his own presence in the desserts is unparalleled, because not only do they do more sweetalso more tastybecause this fruit really inspires us with joy and excitement that is evident in every bite of this delicacy.
There are different ones types of mangoes. Some are bigger, some are smaller, but all are tropical. Is juicythey have different textures Y tastes. It is one fruit of of Asian descent and usually grows in areas intermodalthrough the spontaneous at altitudes from 0 to about 900 or 1200 meters above sea level. Most of the varieties of this fruit are for trade and are grown below 600 meters above sea level.
The mango It can be consumed in several ways: Frosted, raw and coarsein water, in cocktail and even in cakes. It is also used to make sweets, sweet Y jellies. All this is quite common, both in Colombialike Caribbeanwhere used for saucers for Holy Week and his festivals typical sweets, which are celebrated throughout the region. However, we must not forget that the mango is the national fruit of some countries such as India, Pakistan Y Philippines.
How is mango cake prepared?
Like before he arrived spring We’re already welcoming the heat, so it’s worth starting to suggest how and what you can use mangoes to prepare your favorite desserts. For example, since we’re still inside winteryou can take advantage and prepare a delicious Mango Cookies. You’ve definitely tried it at some point and you’ve probably been fascinated by it, especially when it’s cold.
East Biscuit It is not that common, but the truth is that its preparation is worth it pain and effort because the result is a bread that will surprise you palate. So when you try it, you will do nothing but be happy with the taste it will leave in your mouth and to achieve this, we suggest you use 2 types of mango: The kent, which has an oval shape with a bright red color with yellow canary and manila, which has a very juicy and fibrous pulp, which stands out in its taste.
Is medical prescription that we are going to share with you is very simple and can serve up to 6 people. You can also accompany it with your favorite ice cream and get a pleasant surprise. Of course, if simple accompaniments are your thing, there is also lemon cream or simple tar, but this is an ideal dessert both to welcome spring and to celebrate any birthday.
- 1/2 cup mango chunks
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
How do you prepare?
- We put the eggs, vegetable oil, mango in pieces, orange juice and a pinch of salt in the blender and grind them until we have a mixture homogeneousthrow in a bowl.
- Sift the wheat flour, baking powder and soda over the mango mixture and mix with a whisk.
- After mixing with gentle movements and incorporating everything very well, pour the mixture into an oiled and floured mold up to half
- Put them preheated oven at 180 degrees C. Leave for about 40 minutes or until it looks golden. At this point do the toothpick test and if it comes out clean, it’s ready.
- Wait for it to cool a little and unmold carefully, if you want to decorate it wait for it to cool a little more.
- Decorate as you wish.