The dog ate traditional anniversary raisin sandwiches and ended up in an urgent veterinary clinic

The dog ate traditional anniversary raisin sandwiches and ended up in an urgent veterinary clinic














Picture : "The dog ate traditional anniversary raisin sandwiches and ended up in an urgent veterinary clinic"




This little dog didn’t see the danger and couldn’t resist the temptation to eat an entire plate of chicken and raisin sandwiches, a highly toxic food for dogs. Luckily, his mistress had the right reflex.






















Alice Kayassistant stylist by profession, took part in the shooting in honor of the anniversary Queen Elizabeth II in Bristol in England in company mangohis adorable Cavachon (a cross between a Bichon Frize and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel). “Mango was with me because he was supposed to appear in one of the photos, his first modeling job”clarified Alice to Mirror.


Alice was outside the building, getting ready when she saw that mango disappeared. After a few minutes of searching, she found her 2-year-old dog not far from the buffet, licking her lips. Upon closer inspection, one plate was strangely empty.


Illustration for the article: The dog ate traditional anniversary sandwiches with raisins and ended up in an ambulance to the veterinarian

Alice Kay – Vets Now


Alice quickly realized that mango swallowed several sandwiches, each of which had about 7 raisins. “I realized that he could easily have eaten more than 20”said the young woman.


Alice I was very worried, there was a reason. Grapes, fresh or dried, should be avoided. Toxicity is detected from 10 grams per kilogram of dog weight. Symptoms appear during digestion (vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain). “They can also cause acute kidney failure and even death.”confirmed Mandisa Greenchief physician of the veterinary clinicAlice.


Illustration for the article: The dog ate traditional anniversary sandwiches with raisins and ended up in an ambulance to the veterinarian

Alice Kay – Vets now


Ambulance at the veterinarian


Alice reacted in time. She took her adorable, greedy dog ​​to the city veterinarian. He gave her an injection to induce vomiting in order to mango prepare food for him. He was then perfused and kept under observation for 24 hours. Treatment with activated charcoal, which helps to neutralize the harmful effects, has avoided the worst.


Mango was able to return home and is now in great shape. Alicemeanwhile, warns dog owners about these dangerous products that we don’t necessarily know about.


See also: Angel, this offended dog spread its wings and flew to a better future


Illustration for the article: The dog ate traditional anniversary sandwiches with raisins and ended up in an ambulance to the veterinarian

Alice Kay – Vets now












If you love your dog, act like Justine protect it by filling out this form to find out about our offers (free)!

.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.